Masjid Al-Shareef of Long Beach - Company Message
RSS

Recent Posts

Who is most righteous in the sight of Allah?
Relationships and the Jannah
Hadith Qudsi
Daily Struggles
Verse of the Day

Categories

Hadith Qudsi
Introductory Post
Nikah Ceremonies
Qur'anic Verses
Thought of the Day
powered by

My Blog

Hadith Qudsi

Hadith 6: Allah knows the hypocrites

Abu Huraira reported: I heard the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, say:

إِنَّ أَوَّلَ النَّاسِ يُقْضَى يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ عَلَيْهِ رَجُلٌ اسْتُشْهِدَ فَأُتِيَ بِهِ فَعَرَّفَهُ نِعَمَهُ فَعَرَفَهَا قَالَ فَمَا عَمِلْتَ فِيهَا قَالَ قَاتَلْتُ فِيكَ حَتَّى اسْتُشْهِدْتُ قَالَ كَذَبْتَ وَلَكِنَّكَ قَاتَلْتَ لِأَنْ يُقَالَ جَرِيءٌ فَقَدْ قِيلَ ثُمَّ أُمِرَ بِهِ فَسُحِبَ عَلَى وَجْهِهِ حَتَّى أُلْقِيَ فِي النَّارِ وَرَجُلٌ تَعَلَّمَ الْعِلْمَ وَعَلَّمَهُ وَقَرَأَ الْقُرْآنَ فَأُتِيَ بِهِ فَعَرَّفَهُ نِعَمَهُ فَعَرَفَهَا قَالَ فَمَا عَمِلْتَ فِيهَا قَالَ تَعَلَّمْتُ الْعِلْمَ وَعَلَّمْتُهُ وَقَرَأْتُ فِيكَ الْقُرْآنَ قَالَ كَذَبْتَ وَلَكِنَّكَ تَعَلَّمْتَ الْعِلْمَ لِيُقَالَ عَالِمٌ وَقَرَأْتَ الْقُرْآنَ لِيُقَالَ هُوَ قَارِئٌ فَقَدْ قِيلَ ثُمَّ أُمِرَ بِهِ فَسُحِبَ عَلَى وَجْهِهِ حَتَّى أُلْقِيَ فِي النَّارِ وَرَجُلٌ وَسَّعَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَأَعْطَاهُ مِنْ أَصْنَافِ الْمَالِ كُلِّهِ فَأُتِيَ بِهِ فَعَرَّفَهُ نِعَمَهُ فَعَرَفَهَا قَالَ فَمَا عَمِلْتَ فِيهَا قَالَ مَا تَرَكْتُ مِنْ سَبِيلٍ تُحِبُّ أَنْ يُنْفَقَ فِيهَا إِلَّا أَنْفَقْتُ فِيهَا لَكَ قَالَ كَذَبْتَ وَلَكِنَّكَ فَعَلْتَ لِيُقَالَ هُوَ جَوَادٌ فَقَدْ قِيلَ ثُمَّ أُمِرَ بِهِ فَسُحِبَ عَلَى وَجْهِهِ ثُمَّ أُلْقِيَ فِي النَّارِ
Verily, the first of people to have their case judged on the Day of Resurrection will be a man who was martyred. He will be brought and Allah’s blessings will be made known and he will recognize them. Allah will say: What have you done concerning these blessings? The man will say: I fought in your cause until I was martyred. Allah will say: You have lied because you fought so that it would be said how courageous you are, and it was said. Then Allah will order him to be dragged upon his face into the Hellfire. Another man learned religious knowledge, taught others, and recited the Quran. He will be brought and Allah’s blessings will be made known and he will recognize them. Allah will say: What have you done concerning these blessings? The man will say: I learned religious knowledge, taught others, and I recited the Quran for Your sake. Allah will say: You have lied because you learned religious knowledge so that it would be said you are a scholar and you recited the Quran so that it would be said you are a reciter, and it was said. Then Allah will order him to be dragged upon his face into the Hellfire. Another man was given an abundance from Allah and was given every kind of wealth. He will be brought and Allah’s blessings will be made known and he will recognize them. Allah will say: What have you done concerning these blessings? The man will say: I spent money in every cause upon which You wished it to be spent. Allah will say: You have lied because you spent money so that it would be said how generous you are, and it was said. Then Allah will order him to be dragged upon his face into the Hellfire.
Source: Sahih Muslim 1905, Grade: Sahih

This hadith is very important for the Believers to read and understand. It has a lot to do with what our intentions. We must be assured that our obedience is to please our Lord, Allah (SWT) and not men. The Path to the Jannah begins in the heart with the right intention. Insha Allah, we understand this and do our best to stay on the Right Path. Wa Alaykum Assalaam

18 Comments to Hadith Qudsi:

Comments RSS
writing assignment on Monday, May 14, 2018 5:14 AM
Most gracious and better objectives on confronted and great struggles always for personal another level,thanks. The great endeared for the important guidance always,more path and hereafter technical tips by people.

do my essay on Tuesday, May 22, 2018 12:19 AM

replica orologi Regno Unito on Saturday, July 14, 2018 12:51 AM
Ci sono buone notizie per te. Ora, non è necessario spendere quei soldi per acquistare il tuo orologio da sogno. La tua risposta è orologi replica. Sì, vieni qui, acquista replica orologi Regno Unito replica rolex orologi migliori orologi Cosmograph Daytona ecc.

paperial.com reliable on Monday, July 16, 2018 11:31 PM
This is the principal article I have perused a timeframe that is composed as exchanges and more like a verse. I ask for to post more articles this way. extraordinary work!

Buy Term Paper on Monday, September 03, 2018 2:07 AM
If writing a term paper seems difficult to you, the best way out for you is to buy term papers from experts. And what can be more appropriate place for the Australian students than MyAssignmenthelp.com for this purpose. I am a paper writer working in paper writing service company in Australia who offers buy term paper help to Australian students.

study help online on Thursday, September 06, 2018 4:34 AM
The results of this study help the authors, editors and partners of research and development projects to have a more

buy dissertation UK on Wednesday, September 26, 2018 11:51 PM
You actually make it look so easy with your performance but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never comprehend. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!

dissertation help on Saturday, November 03, 2018 12:53 AM
We Serve You Through Highly Qualified and Experienced Writers With Free of Plagiarism And Top Quality Cheap Essay Writing Services And Other Assignments in Affordable Rates..!!

perfekte Gucci Schuhe on Monday, December 24, 2018 2:21 AM
I will forward this write-up to him.

relapse promo code on Monday, December 24, 2018 2:39 AM
I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have.

hildan on Friday, January 18, 2019 6:28 PM
ini ke 17 Pabrik sch 40 Pabrik sch 40 Supplier Plat besi Supplier besi siku undangan pernikahan ala india Pabrik Besi H beam Pabrik Besi Unp Baja Pabrik besi wf Distributor besi beton psi Ulir Polos Distributor besi Pipa sch 80 baja Distributor besi Pipa sch 80 baja Supplier besi h beam Supplier Plat besi plat kapal Pabrik Besi Beton Distributor Besi Cnp Baja Distributor Besi Beton Distributor besi beton perwira Harga besi Pipa sch 80 baja Harga besi Pipa sch 80 baja Supplier besi wf Supplier besi h beam baja undangan pernikahan simple www.sentrabesibaja.com Supplier Besi Cnp Baja Harga Besi Beton Distributor besi beton PAS Jual besi Pipa sch 80 baja Jual besi Pipa sch 80 baja Supplier wiremesh Supplier besi cnp undangan pernikahan bermanfaat Distributor Welded Beam T beam King Queen Cross Castellated Beam Agen Besi Cnp Baja Jual Besi Beton Distributor besi beton master steel ms Supplier besi Pipa sch 80 baja Supplier besi Pipa sch 80 baja Supplier besi unp www.gudangbesibaja.com undangan pernikahan islami Distributor Bondek Cor Toko Besi Cnp Baja Supplier Besi Beton Distributor besi beton ksty Toko besi Pipa sch 80 baja Toko besi Pipa sch 80 baja Supplier besi cnp Pabrik besi Wf Baja undangan pernikahan amplop surat Distributor Atap Spandek Sni Jual Besi Cnp Baja Toko Besi Beton Distributor besi beton krakatau steel Agen besi Pipa sch 80 baja Agen besi Pipa sch 80 baja Supplier besi hollow Pabrik bondek undangan pernikahan bentuk dompet Distributor Plat Bordes Kembang Harga Besi Cnp Baja Agen Besi Beton Distributor besi beton jcac Pabrik besi Pipa sch 80 baja Pabrik besi Pipa sch 80 baja Supplier besi beton Sni Ulir Polos Pabrik wiremesh undangan pernikahan chinese Distributor Plat Besi Hitam Pabrik Besi Cnp Baja

affordable seo packages on Monday, January 28, 2019 4:47 AM
Thank you very much for sharing such a useful article. Will definitely saved and revisit your site
Reply to comment

international shipping companies sydney< on Wednesday, February 13, 2019 7:45 AM
I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. international shipping companies sydney

military hotel in hawaii on Saturday, February 16, 2019 7:13 AM
I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. military hotel in hawaii

best custom p on Sunday, February 17, 2019 11:43 PM
I really enjoyed reading this post, big fan. Keep up the good work andplease tell me when can you publish more articles or where can I read more on the subject? cigarette boxes

Custom Patches on Monday, February 18, 2019 6:47 AM
I really enjoyed reading this post, big fan. Keep up the good work andplease tell me when can you publish more articles or where can I read more on the subject? Custom Patches

highland kilt on Tuesday, February 19, 2019 11:11 PM
I really enjoyed reading this post, big fan. Keep up the good work andplease tell me when can you publish more articles or where can I read more on the subject? highland kilt

Photo Retouching Services< on Thursday, February 21, 2019 12:29 AM
I would recommend my profile is important to me, I invite you to discuss this topic... Photo Retouching Services