Masjid Al-Shareef of Long Beach - Company Message
RSS

Recent Posts

Who is most righteous in the sight of Allah?
Relationships and the Jannah
Hadith Qudsi
Daily Struggles
Verse of the Day

Categories

Hadith Qudsi
Introductory Post
Nikah Ceremonies
Qur'anic Verses
Thought of the Day
powered by

My Blog

Introduction

In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

Assalaamu Alaikum to the Believers.

I would like to welcome you to the community blog. We would like to begin, insha Allah, by posting things that take place in the Masjid like Nikah Ceremonies and other events as are approved by the Imam and the Shura Board.

In addition to that I would, Insha Allah, like to start a daily post of Qur'anic Verses and various sayings of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). My du'a is that Allah (SWT) will guide me in this endeavor and that the community will assist me.

May Allah we  Bless us with success as a community and as individuals. May we all strive to be the best that we can be.

Wa alaikum assalaam.

14 Comments to Introduction:

Comments RSS
writing essay on Monday, May 14, 2018 5:14 AM
Good site! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes and the data are well written. I'm wondering how I could be notified whenever a new post has been made. I've subscribed to your RSS which must do the trick! Have a great day!

help with assignment writing on Tuesday, May 22, 2018 12:20 AM
The Deal Streak is another one in the line of 10 " android tablets that are going to go one step ahead of the others. It has inculcated mobile technology in the tablet which makes it way more useful than the other mentioned. It has variations in size and can be as small as only five inches.

essay paper on Monday, June 11, 2018 4:30 AM
I have been the part of this community from a very long time and it has been a greatest thing ever happened. I have been able to learn about so many new things that are meant to be interesting to me.

play sudoku online free on Sunday, June 24, 2018 11:03 PM
It is really very nice and amazing to play sudoku online free and do enjoy free without download and register.

Bing Ads coupons on Thursday, July 05, 2018 11:02 PM
I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.

harvard case analysis on Tuesday, August 14, 2018 11:32 PM
Good Way Of Telling, Good Post To Take Facts Regarding My Presentation Subject Matter, Which I Am Going To Deliver In My College

Take My Online Exam For Me on Wednesday, August 15, 2018 12:45 AM
I Loved The Way You Discuss The Topic Great Work Thanks For The Share Your Informative Post.

656+ on Thursday, August 23, 2018 7:38 PM
6+5+6

Assignment writing services on Monday, September 17, 2018 11:14 PM
Great post! I didn’t know about several of these resources and I’m going to go check them out now!

creditos rapidos gratis on Saturday, December 22, 2018 7:15 PM
Thanks for sharing

Cheap Canada Goose Jackets UK on Monday, December 24, 2018 2:41 AM
We don't have Wet N Wild over here but I have a friend who lives in the US and she bought over some of their nail polishes and they are AMAZING!

fake omega watches uk on Sunday, December 30, 2018 9:43 PM
The majority of medical schools still don’t offer classes in nutrition, and this is a nutrition test.link

hildan on Friday, January 18, 2019 6:28 PM
ini ke 20 Supplier plat besi hitam Toko besi wf Toko besi wf Toko stainless steel Agen besi cnp undangan pernikahan akrilik Supplier Wiremesh Jual Plat Kapal Besi baja Toko plat besi hitam Pabrik besi beton Sni Ulir Polos polos ulir Agen besi wf Agen besi wf Toko atap spandek www.gudangbesibaja.com undangan pernikahan bentuk tas Supplier Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 80 Harga Plat Kapal Besi baja Agen plat besi hitam Pabrik besi beton sii Pabrik besi wf Pabrik besi wf Toko baja ringan Pabrik besi hollow Toko besi Wf Baja undangan pernikahan online Supplier Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 40 Pabrik Plat Kapal Besi baja Pabrik plat besi hitam Pabrik besi beton psi Ulir Polos Distributor besi hollow Distributor besi hollow Toko bondek Toko bondek undangan pernikahan modern Supplier Pipa Besi Hitam Medium Distributor Wiremesh Besi baja Distributor plat kapal besi baja Pabrik besi beton perwira Harga besi hollow Harga besi hollow Toko Plat kapal besi baja bki krakatau steel Toko wiremesh undangan pernikahan unik dan murah Supplier Besi Wf Supplier Wiremesh Besi baja Harga plat kapal besi baja Pabrik besi beton PAS Jual Jaket Parka Jaket Parka undangan pernikahan kalender undangan pernikahan bahasa inggris islam undangan pernikahan islami undangan pernikahan unik dan murah undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan online undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan amplop surat undangan pernikahan simple undangan pernikahan murah undangan pernikahan unik undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan arab undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan Pabrik Welded Beam Pabrik Welded Beam Jual atap spandek

Lasik in dubai on Thursday, January 24, 2019 4:45 AM
I am truly inspired by this online journal! Extremely clear clarification of issues is given and it is open to every living soul. I have perused your post, truly you have given this extraordinary informative data about it.